Scented Pansy Forum

Where’s a place you had sex and shouldn’t have?

This is just a fun one … Where’s a place you had sex and probably shouldn’t have? Let’s hear some dirty stories !!

I will start …

… I was on a road trip with a boyfriend a few years back and was really, really horny… giving him a blow job while he was driving only made me want him more and I swear I wanted to
sit on him & fuck shit up …but I didn’t and kept my cool begging him to stop somewhere…we pulled off of the interstate and drove around (not for too long because we were both ready to attack) and we pulled up to a church (it was maybe 1/2am ) …doing it inside of the car was not going to cut it for me , I wanted to spread eagle baby!!. so we got out , and on holy ground , on the hood of my white Impala… he proceeded to bless me :smirk:… I was also at the end of my
Period and the next day we saw the markings of my pussy by the grill of the car… the church was a creepy Catholic Church and now that I think about it I’m pretty sure I accidentally did some type of blood sex magic ritual … oops :grimacing: but it was fun … one of my many outdoor sexventures !!

10 Likes

At the top of the observation tower at a horse racing track :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

I have done it in a graveyard too but the most fun I had was on a half full bus.

8 Likes

I recently had someone come try to stop me from having sex on the beach (at night). The ‘authority’ came up and was just watching like it was a free show. Then made some comments about ‘can’t do that.’ Had to tell him to get lost so we could continue. Then he finally walked off. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

@Jak you speak of graveyards and having bodies in your freezer ; I’m convinced that you’re a brujo … or a mortician 🥸 !!

2 Likes

Ahhhhh that’s so exciting!!!

@Rod - ummm ruude!!! Why was he watching,
Maybe he was fulfilling his voyeurism fantasies . If it were me I would have been extra as fuck once I realized someone was watching :grimacing:

1 Like

:joy: @DrippnTittyMilkCutie No idea what a brujo is. But yes I keep all the crazies, scammers and fakes under the back yard and my freezer. :wink:

@daffodil312 likes me to behead them first. :grimacing:

7 Likes

I do :smiling_imp: @Jak

Btw, brujo is Spanish for “witch” :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @daffodil312 I’ve never heard that in conversation with the Spanish but I’m very rusty. Gracias.
At least I know what my ex wifes name in Spanish is now :grin:

5 Likes

@Jak Don’t be silly, you wouldn’t call her a brujo!!! You would call her a bruja. Gotta get the gender right :wink:

4 Likes

@daffodil312 so a brujo is a male witch?

7 Likes

@Jak yep, that’s right!

1 Like

@daffodil312
Screenshot_20210630-162750_Translate
Perfect description! :grin:

7 Likes

@Jak correct ; a male witch can be referred to as a brujo or brujero … sounds way cooler in Spanish! See we all learn something new each day !! And you’re so funny about your ex wife’s name :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@DrippnTittyMilkCutie Oh I definitely learn something new each and every day. Only my ex wife knew everything :rofl:
(Please be advised my ex was reasonably sane on occasions and these are just jokes)

6 Likes

@Jak sounds like you had a really excellent experience with her! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

He was watching because he wanted to watch :joy: …100% voyeur. I had a head full of wine and barely missed a beat. Only stopped when dude was right at us like 2 feet away with a fucking flashlight blasting us. What an ahole. I finally said ‘get lost’ and dude scampered away.

6 Likes

There are few places I’ve done it. Once on a beach a guy I knew was eating my pussy in the sand, not recommended, and two guys just walked by. Didn’t say anything just walked right by us like we where a pole in the sidewalk and split between it lol. I only noticed when I opened my eyes and they were striding past my head. :rofl:Had a threesome on a trampoline and a hot tub, separate occasions and then once got caught bare naked in a car with my ex by the cops. Ass all up in the air doggie style. Fun times. :grin:

6 Likes

@Amber_sBody Sandy Pussy - does not recommend :joy::sweat_smile: lol I would have sat on his face fuck that :grimacing: & yeah the beach late night people should know that the freaks will be out !! I love having late night sex under the stars & then running around the shoreline ass naked after …omg the sense of freedom and level of kick ass ness that goes through my body sky rockets- prolly adrenaline now that I think about it :sunglasses:!! Oh The threesome on a trampoline sounds interesting , did you guys use the bounce of the trampoline in your favor :eyes: lol trampolines make my neck hurt I’m so curious, three somes are my favorite!

3 Likes