Scented Pansy Forum

When Buyers Don't Review?

Hi lovely people :two_hearts::two_hearts:
So one of my buyers definitely paid me and all and I sent him a tracking number thatsaid his item shipped more than 2 weeks ago, but he hasn’t marked it as received nor has he left me a review. Since I’m pretty new I’m kind of nervous what this’ll do to my reviews and stuff :frowning: anyone have any thoughts?

2 Likes

Hey! Don’t worry, unfortunately some buyers just don’t review or mark as sold. It doesn’t effect your future reviews. Eventually if they don’t mark as delivered, it’ll come up as “expired.” After that, if you’d like, you can leave them a review saying that they let the item expire and didn’t mark as delivered. If you haven’t yet, try dming them and asking them to mark as delivered…it works sometimes

3 Likes

Awwh you’re so sweet 🥲 yeah like the beauty Celestine said … it won’t affect future reviews but I would definitely follow up with them and just say hello that you were curious as to how they enjoyed the package and what have you … double check their account and see if they’ve logged in recently too & if they don’t respond to you then meh :unamused: it happens … like a lot lol … I shipped out 5 orders this month and I think I only got one review so don’t feel bad . Personally, I don’t write my review until after delivery because I try to include information like that in my review for them so that other sellers are aware . I think you get SP points for leaving them a review too , so that helps you but you won’t get “dinged” because they didn’t leave one … it’s a pet peeve of mine when they don’t mark it delivered lol super annoying looking at my data and seeing something that I know was delivered show as not delivered… :woman_facepalming:t2: But yeah I don’t know why some buyers don’t leave a review, I’m sure that there’s one positive thing they can say about their experience or else they wouldn’t have followed through with the transaction right? Just keep working hard beautiful, don’t think any less of yourself and hustle those panties outta here !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: knock em out the park mama :kiss:

2 Likes

Unfortunately the other ladies are correct, some buyers just won’t fully complete the transaction on their end. I know a lot of sellers will send a follow up message, and just so you all know, they do get a reminder email when orders are going to expire.
Leaving reviews does get you more points though, so @DrippnTittyMilkCutie is right about you still being able to get that benefit even if the other side doesn’t follow up!

1 Like