Scented Pansy Forum

Using Buyers Address as Return Address

This is just a cautionary tale from a bad experience I had. I know the sellers safety is important.

I bought an item from a seller on another platform a few months ago and it was seized and I got 2 letters from the USPS Criminal Investigation Service saying it was under criminal investigation for violating a statue about hazardous and perishable mail.
Item was from Oregon and maybe seeing that it was mailed to the same person 3000 miles away set off red flags.
Since tracking already shows origin zip code already when you check it wouldn’t a fake name from the sellers state be less suspicion?

I ended up getting the package over a month later all taped up and soaking wet.

I haven’t encountered any problem like that other than one time a seller didn’t even put a return address. They haven’t seemed to care about using the same return address as the destination but perhaps I’ve just gotten lucky. It may also depend on what kind of items you order and from where they originate as well.

Edit: I also do not order internationally, doing this may actually help protect you against shit like this from happening since customs agencies screen anything going in/out of the country.

1 Like

I have a few questions about this if you don’t mind! I send pee/poo/fetish whatever, have read through USPS’ publication 52, and never had an issue in over 4 years.

What was the item? How was it packaged? Was it smelly or something you can identify to the touch? Outside of the return address, was there anything else that could have flagged?

Thanks!

3 Likes

You need to look into the seller’s and your own countries restrictions. A lot of countries do have the power to
Open your package if they think it might be hazardous.
Also, the label should be detailed but not specific. Like “collectible socks” and not “used socks”

Ive been selling for 5+ years and i never had an issue. Also, if its a rookie seller, you might want to verify how she ships, a lot of new sellers have no idea what they are doing

4 Likes

It was just a pair of panties that had ben peed in. I have no idea what it smelled like because it was confiscated for a moth and was delivered in tatters a month later right out of Portland. I have been ordering things on the clear web and the darknet and nothing ever happened.
’
if you want to see the letter search "love letter’ in the subreddit r/dsrk net
Not tryting to sare pople buy it

You are very right I. for [quote=“Latinadirtygirl, post:4, topic:1057, full:true”]
You need to look into the seller’s and your own countries restrictions. A lot of countries do have the power to
Open your package if they think it might be hazardous.
Also, the label should be detailed but not specific. Like “collectible socks” and not “used socks”

Ive been selling for 5+ years and i never had an issue. Also, if its a rookie seller, you might want to verify how she ships, a lot of new sellers have no idea what they are doing
[/quote] starge reason ordered off someone fo reddit of all place. Would have been better off ordering from the girls from Orange is the new blsck even thoug they were making mome made pussi sceng.