Scented Pansy Forum

Twitter Add For Sellers

Hey all! I was just wondering if I could get a follow on twitter from SP. This is my first twitter account…ever. Lol Thank you!

2 Likes

Yeah sure, why not? What’s the @ for the twitter account?

3 Likes

Awesome! @Amber73690151

2 Likes

@Amber_sBody yaaaayyy , I’m glad you got what you wanted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for helping me out! I didn’t even think of the forum lol. Duh :crazy_face::joy::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

The account is super shadow banned sadly it gets absolutely no traffic or likes ect

It’s not as shadowbanned as you might think, I’ve gotten a lot of traffic from the SP tweets that tag me.

4 Likes

I wanna follow you, too! X

1 Like

Go for it! I will follow back. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll follow u… I’m not shadow banned, I just don’t have many friends/fans.

Anyone else?

UPDATED: I can’t find u… @Amber73690151 … shows folk replying to posts, but says owner deleted post

1 Like

I’ll definitely follow! @prettyoliviav

1 Like

Following u now, prettyoliviav
F4F?

I used to tag SP all the time on my twitter posts, but they would never react - kind of made me think they don’t like me.
I will F4F anyone who is looking to get out there! I also do not have many followers, but you have to start somewhere right?

1 Like

Right… I was tagging EVERY post. Even left a few messages.
Nothing, not even an emojis like on my message

They’re no longer active. Camera man, or whoever he really was, is either no longer with the site or no longer active.

1 Like

I am sure it would not be hard to find someone who would be very happy and very willing to help them out with Twitter. They could really use some promotion!

1 Like

Yessss, I get questions often… what is SP?
Lots of sellers know, but the buyers aren’t as aware of this site as much as those with “panTy” in their titles.
I quit tagging after seeing no one was there anymore