Scented Pansy Forum

The different types of scent

I think it would be a good idea to give everyone a place to describe the meanings of the different scents that they look for. We all have different noses, and preferences of what we inhale…but I have noticed that descriptions differ from buyer to buyer. Sweaty, musky, sweet, vinegary, fishy, cheesy, stinky, downright revolting and everything in between. PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING AND THE ZONES OF THE ITEMS…panties, socks, shoes, pillow cases, etc. and HOW you would describe your ideal scent. What is a sweet musky scent to one, might be a vinegary pungeant mess to another!

Sellers…this would be a good place to let buyers know how YOU THINK YOU SMELL! If you havent been sniffing yourself but youre selling products that carry it…I would advise that you start NOW! Nobody should be selling products they are uninformed about…especially in such a niche market like this!

Credit to KMK for providing these

42276AAE-7A17-47D5-9740-C39563D5EB8A

4 Likes

I think something important to add to this then would be the different zones of the gusset of the panty because each zone is completely different in scent and some are looking for one zone more than another.

2 Likes

Ooo good idea! Ill add that in there!

I’m the worst at describing scents unless it has to do with food :grimacing: would really love to read some scent descriptions/ comparisons … the only thing I can attest to is my socks smelling vinegary after 3 days and ultra sweat sessions…

1 Like

7 Likes

I prefer zones 1-3. They’re the best zones. :wink:

6 Likes

I have such a hard time with this because it is so hard for a person to really know what they smell like. Its scientific study. You smell others better than yourself. With that being said I would probly describe under arm (2 days no deodorant) as a sharper cheddar with spices.
My lady bits (omg the graphs, thanks so much so awesome) i usually just waft. But have honestly debated smelling everything myself for better judgement. (Just me? Ok lol) i know (during a cycle) i go from light odor, to sweeter to musty when i get closer to shark week.

5 Likes

Also not musty as in an old towel, but more a defined smell. Maybe im honestly smelling the train before it pulls into the station. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

This is so freakin hard. It all just smells like vayangya to me :joy:

I might have to offer a pair of free panties to any buyer who will give me a well articulated scent profile I can use in my bio lol

5 Likes

I would be on board with that. I mean doing the same, as you. Not sniffing your panties, i mean i could but just want to clarify lol

4 Likes

@Laci_Foxx hahahahahhaaa I’ll sniff your panties if you sniff mine!

3 Likes

Sounds like panty swap time :joy:

6 Likes

My scent OVERALL has always been described as a sweaty-sweet. By myself and others. Secret time…I was a closet panty sniffer for years. I have a strong scent but it isnt the kind that is gonna punch you in the face when you open the bag and damned near make you pass out. It’s slightly musky which likely becomes more noticeable the more I sweat. I have NOT found another scent close to my own…which for a while made me wonder if mine was…weird…not normal.

Okay so panties: zone 1 on me is a little different. Because I am so meaty and my poor little flap flaps get all rolled up and smashed together, any creamy goodness works its way up my beef curtains and pops out right under my clit…thats where any type of my discharge will hit first (it usually takes more than one day of panty wear for this to happen)…right on the fucking gusset seam…so only half of it gets covered. Once it works its way up there though…it is creamy street all the way through zone 2. Ive noticed that for about the first 3 days after my period, even with water douching…it just smells like somebody is cleaning a deer. I dont care for it personally, but there are those that enjoy that. If I let the cum of a man marinate around in me…it’ll make me smell fishy. Zone 3 on me…is the hardest thing for me to describe as far as scent goes. I havent smelled anything like it in the world. I am really anal (pun not intended) about having a clean asshole…it is…the only word that comes to mind is…sweet. For me…it is a total aphrodisiac. If my man grabs my ass, tickles my browneye then I catch a whiff in the air later in the day because I went to kiss his hand…it is ON! :joy: I am not like this with anyone else’s though…just my own for some strange reason.

Squirt. I have noticed that I squirt in two VERY DISTINCT different ways…and they differ from each other greatly. First is like a jet stream…lots of force behind it, and definitely does have a concentration of urine in it because I can smell it. It is more bitter to the taste as well. Definitely comes from the urethra. The other way…is a lot like…if somebody turned the hose on full blast and just lazily flicked the end of it up to hear the satisfying plopping splats on concrete…it is much more clear and definitely comes from my vaginal opening. Jet stream comes out in small quantities, but the lazy one is like a flowing waterfall. It looks like really watered down milk and is much thicker, sweeter and stickier.

Feet…my feet…STINK HORRIBLY. Not cheesy, not vinegary, just…STINKY. Think…a shoe closet of used shoes in a thrift shop…and keep the door shut…that’s what my feet smell like! Worse if they are in wool socks. They sweat quite profusely so it can be really fun to walk in heels sometimes Lmao It gets worse in the winter time.

Armpits: Jesus Christ whoever gave me these things hates me :joy:. I have always perspired a lot! Thankfully I dont have a rug under there to maintain or else i’d likely always smell horribly of garlicky onion and slightly of a skunk in the distance.

Edit to add: Give them a sniff when they are just taken off…and then sniff again when they dry…you will likely notice the scent changes quite a bit! Might help you figure out a way to word HOW you smell. Dont be shy…you sell these things for a living…scratch the discharge with your fingernail…its YOURS and you can wash your hands silly! lol break the crusty stuff away and sniff it again. I promise the taste is different once it dries too…Okay…ya caught me. I do more than sniff em :joy::see_no_evil: anyhow I hope this info helps yall give yourself some idea on what to look for or how to test things and really know how to advertise your products.

2 Likes

Figured I would put this here since it seems to be a good idea…I am now offering full length written scent profiles as a service. If this is something you are interested in…let me know or check the ad listing on my shop!

3 Likes

I am also heavily scent attracted. I haven’t honestly had to many partners to compare scents to… But I definitely love my own scent and taste. My partners face when I told her I knew my taste. People tend to think it’s taboo or weird. I thought that was like exploring your body 101.

One thing also to think about is that as you become aroused your scents change. The chemicals sweeten the scent the closer you get to orgasm. So if you only taste yourself “dry” or lightly aroused the flavor will change as you get closer to release. And concentrate as you start packing up the number of orgasms.

For instance, unaroused you will taste more sour or tart… Once things get a little wet things get sweeter and muskier… Not in a bad way. More like your individual scent hightens. Once you orgasm you taste a bit more sugary in a way. This is a mix of pheromones and your hightened happy chemicals. If you are multi-orgasmic it can get sweeter or at least less tart as you start going up in number.

(Calling my self out for science) :flushed::blush:I believe that scent also changes a bit if you are in a bdsm (hightened pain/pleasure) situation. Don’t quote me on that as I am self practicing… But I do know the chemical ratio changes in “stressful” situations as you ramp up adrenaline into the mix. In subspace I taste sweeter (to me obviously), but can’t confirm for real as the mental space is altered.

One thing to also think about is the lube that you are using. A lot of lubes are bitter or chemically tasting. If you do penitration masterbation in panties and use lube. try and get a neutral to slightly sweet tasting one. Everyone goes through wet/dry days and some are (lucky) done dealing with Aunt Flow. There is no shame in being comfortable while you get your juices flowing. You do not want your panties to taste/smell like chemicals though.

I hope this is helpful information. I have work soon but I will make my scent profile tomorrow. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Deal! Lol how do we go about this? You serious?

Everything in here is VERY GOOD information!!

Yes!!! I have noticed that scent changes when pain is introduced as well! I have noticed my wetness is MUCH thicker and does both smell and change the taste than if aroused by a more sensual touch! So there is credence to that! Sort of works the same with animals in a sense…you dont want them afraid when you shoot them for dinner…a lot of people say it taints or toughens the meat.

Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Yes i am totally serious :joy: The details are in my topshop called seller scent profiles. 30 bucks and the item you want profiled and I will gladly write you up a scent profile! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Can I message you?? Just a couple q’s.

2 Likes

Absolutely!! Why is there such a ridiculous character limit to this? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes