Scented Pansy Forum

Slow Server, Error page

Anyone else having daily issues with the site being incredibly slow since the update? I’m constantly getting errors messages when trying to update my page (ie uploading new photos, updating listings).

4 Likes

We’re trying to work out the best way to get a long-term fix on the site speed issues since the update, but I created a support ticket for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a seller this is very frustrating to pay for a service that is extremely slow all the time. If I was a Buyer on here I would find a new site, would not be worth my time for loading. This is what us Sellers are facing now.

3 Likes

Giving an update that I can’t load anything on both WiFi and data. I would’ve sent a support ticket but it’s not loading either.

1 Like

More things I currently can’t load and haven’t since this morning:
•new regular, coin, and vip listings; it just won’t load at all (Update: it took over 20 min to make a coin listing and complete it)

•pics won’t send in chat; says it’s uploading and never goes through

•half the gifs on my coin listings are blank

•the home feed hasn’t loaded once today

Most of us have left. It’s not worth it anymore.

5 Likes

@KMK I’m seriously thinking about leaving SP at the end of February

3 Likes

It’s an issue everyday at random hours for months now. The site is unusable at some hours, frustrating more often than not. The chat still lags and glitches.

2 Likes

As a buyer a slow server is very frustrating, again you can’t upload photos, though it says it’s loading it never does, if your in chat, and waiting for a reply, why do you have to come out of that chat to see if the person you’re talking to has replied… then go back in, within for the page to load, again, and try to carry on a conversation! Frustrating in more ways than one!!!

4 Likes

Wow… I just assumed it was my internet connecting out here.
I’m seeing this as well

1 Like

Images all showing up with watermarks after a certain amount of new content is loaded in the news feed.

3 Likes

Site has been running slow from 7am EST to now around noon EST. Can’t load anything without waiting over 2 mins or timing out.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is ridiculous. And now I can’t even get in. Again.

1 Like

Same y’all… same

1 Like

This is starting to become very annoying for anyone who actually still uses this site. You guys either need to fix your code or get some more clusters/bigger bandwidth pipes for the site if you want to keep your business/userbase.

Screenshot from 2022-02-06 13-52-35

4 Likes

Majority of the user base left. We check in periodically, but we’ve left.

5 Likes

4 DAYS I can’t read my messages. I can’t get ahold of anyone I can’t BUT anything because the chat is fine so how do I keep communication? This"update" had been anything but. It’s a downgrade, but hey it’s pretty right?

6 Likes

This is getting pretty ridiculous. Anyone else having this problem?

5 Likes

Every day. I try my best to be patient and understanding but I’m so over it.

4 Likes

@sashablue that’s understandable. They need to fix this now. This is why some buyers & sellers are leaving SP.

4 Likes