• Southern US
  • Hispanic
  • Irish
  • Scottish
  • New York
  • Boston
  • Other US (comment below)
  • Other Accent (comment below)
  • Stuff the accent, give me a deep gravelly voice!

0 voters

4 Likes

Missing the northern US accent. Oofda.

5 Likes

I’m still waiting for him to add the delightful Pennsylvania, Delco accent. What’s sexier than “warshing your hands after eating a hoagie and some sticky wooder ice at that jawn over there” :joy:

8 Likes

@daffodil312 I’m from PA and this made me lol

5 Likes

@lauranalove lol I’ve been there for a good chunk of time now and it’s honestly my favorite accent at this point. I keep getting caught saying wooder even though I am absolutely from California :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Yep. I don’t have that accent, I’m more from the Pocono area, but my mom grew up outside of Philly and we always tease her for the way she says things. There’s also “we’re going swimming in the crick” or “I’ve got a leak in my ruf”

5 Likes

@lauranalove hahahaha yeesss the ruf!

2 Likes

Hey ladies :grin: I put other US and Other and comment below, I’m only allowed so many options :heart:

7 Likes

As sexy as accents are, just growl at me. :hot_face:

8 Likes

Jak’s accent is forever one of my favorites :heart::hot_face:

8 Likes

@SouthernLexi1377 :relaxed: Why thank you :heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@DizzyKitten - when you realize words are just ways for us to fluctuate and combine sounds that makes growling sound totally normal :grimacing::laughing:

2 Likes

@DizzyKitten Do morning grunts count?

4 Likes

@Jak From you? Probably. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I have a strong suspicion that if @Jak moved stateside he’d have a rather large harem at his disposal :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

@CannaQueen I can certainly dream :grin:

7 Likes

@Jak but can you imagine all of the talking?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I was moved out of the south US as a child. I pick the accent back up when visiting family. I love hearing it in the midwest where I live now. It sounds like home.

6 Likes

Yeah, I pick up a twang when I am around certain family members, or listen to a lot of country music…and occasionally when I get irritated. :joy:

5 Likes

I have to give a shout out to my home!! Chicago accents are sexy!!

5 Likes