Scented Pansy Forum

Sellers only forum?

Is there a way to access a sellers only forum?

1 Like

I have the same question.

1 Like

@clove19 & @Pinkie_Huntington , I can add you to that group and already did ! If anyone else needs to be added just tag me and lmk I don’t mind and will try to add as many new faces as I see in a bit , xoxo :kiss:

6 Likes

Thanks so much, love!

Could I trouble you for an add as well?? You seem to know everything that goes on around here, @DrippnTittyMilkCutie :slight_smile: I literally just found out about this whole part of the site today.

You’re very kind mama but I promise I don’t know everything, just happened to pick up a very special set of skills along the way :wink: You’re in there now :black_heart:

1 Like

You’re the best!!!

1 Like

I tried to add new users as I saw them appear on the site issue thread but that shit got long and I don’t feel like going through it again lol so if anyone else is seeing this and wants to jump in the sellers only group just let me know, site admins are a little busy atm & I have enough time today to do so :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would like to be added please.

1 Like

I added you to the forum :blush:

Oh yes , @derbygirl can add sellers to the group now , more hands on deck !! Thank you Queen :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Wait am I added? I can see it and comment so yes?

1 Like

@NerdyRedheadRiver Yes ma’am you’re in there :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it :blush:

May I be added to the sellers only forum? I’m not sure I’m in the right spot

1 Like

Yes ma’am; you’re in there now you should see a new category of threads now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you please add me to the Seller’s group? Thanks :grin:

1 Like

Yeah mama , is your profile under your username here too I haven’t seen your name before I just want to make sure you’re a seller and not a buyer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I believe it is. I am brand new here.

1 Like

Oh Welcome !!! I know this is probably not your fault but I cannot find your name to save my life , do you mind sending me a quick message on the regular site? Super sorry to be aggy, I just want to make sure !