Scented Pansy Forum

Seller Appreciation

Don’t forget to shout out those sellers that see you more than just an customer & able to fulfill your ultimate fantasy. They see you as an friend.

I have several sellers that I want to give a special shout out for their kindness & say good morning to me every day!

@NerdyRedheadRiver @DrippnTittyMilkCutie @derbygirl @BodaciousLittleMiss @Pinkie_Huntington @wetlittlewifey @KMK @JadetheSpade @Eliza_Parks @MsKittysBox

15 Likes

Those good morning messages make me smile every morning!

3 Likes

Thank you dear! You are too kind and I’m glad SP has you on it! :heart:

2 Likes

Aw we love you! You start my day off with a smile every morning, I always tell my Momma how sweet you are my friend. You are so appreciated!

2 Likes

Awh , you always bring a smile to my face with those sweet messages and hey , the pleasure is mines to give !! Thank you for being such a beam of light papi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Ray! Your messages are always so kind :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks Ray!!! Always put a smile on my face :slight_smile: What a beautiful and positive soul you are :sunny: :grin:

3 Likes

Aww Ray! Your messages always make my day! I’m so grateful for you❤️

3 Likes

You make our days brighter, Sweetheart! You deserve the best! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Ray! You are the VERY Best!! :blue_heart::kissing_cat:

2 Likes

I am always so glad to see this! To many sellers are just her to make sales and move on, but I feel that there is so much more to it than that. The ladies you have mentioned in your OP exemplify what we as sellers should be doing on this site!
Kudos to you!

2 Likes