Scented Pansy Forum

Scammer Lingo Goes like

Seriously though, who are they fooling?!?!

7 Likes

Fortunately scammer buyers and sellers are quite easy to spot.
I’ve only ever been ‘Scammed’ by established sellers. (Money sent, items never received)
This is no way to protect yourself as a buyer against this. Even with proof there is nothing that can be done.

14 Likes

They make it easy to smash the report button.

8 Likes

I got the same one. Reported them as well. They drive me nuts. They have also been starting a sale then just saying “hello”

7 Likes

@MySensuousSoles I guess I was blind before but I didn’t realize there was a report button until Rod said something here , so I’ve been doing my best to report the ones that pop up now and I take a screen shot of their lingo to go with the report & yes I’ve noticed the “hello” as soon as I see it’s a seller account with no info I bounce :grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

Almost every time I upload a photo or something to my shop. Like clockwork.

8 Likes

I actually got warrentalyor to talk to me…i uploaded screenshots to my photos on SP, but he was under the name Porchy. I have been approached by him several times under different names. Once I got a bunch of "fuck you"s after chastizing his horrible scamming. Last night I must have really struck a nerve with him because he totally switched tactics and told me he wanted to recruit me as a scammer after I told him how horrible at scamming he was. Go read it for a laugh if you wish! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

That’s actually more coherent than most of them. On another site they comment all over your profile and it’s like “I’m looking for a serious seller message me on Kik or text me on this number”. I’m just like yeah ok buddy you aren’t fooling anyone ok.

1 Like

Y’all should see my copy and paste message to them. It’s BRUTAL

2 Likes

The one bad thing about this site a seller can scam you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Because of the way the review system is done you can’t leave them a bad review. On other sites you can at least leave them a bad review. I’ve had a few girls on here with several good reviews take my money and then block me. Some will get several good reviews to look trust worthy and then start scamming people, and there is nothing you can do about it. If anything is done they just start a new account and do it all over again. A perfect example of that is the girl who has done that on multiple accounts. Such as SweetPeaches, PinkPony, Silverkitt, and Peachy_Pear. She’s on here now as samisqueeks and she’s going to do the same thing. She doesn’t even try to hide it, she uses the same pics on each account. And if you call her out she blocks you.

2 Likes

How are you not able to leave them a bad review? You give them a one star.

1 Like

Right I was just thinking :thinking: that

I’m guessing because you need an “order” through SP, even though many transactions are completed without actually ordering a shop item. On Pd, you can just review anyone you have exchanged messages with regardless of ordering from their shop.

2 Likes

Just tell them if it’s not a sale not to push the buy button. Get a screenshot and cancel the sale in reason put “Sugar Daddy scammer fake sale” then report them with the screenshot @Rod will sort them out and block em until he does. It happens to me so often it’s like a fluid motion. Sadly.

2 Likes

It sounds like they are deleting her accounts when she gets reported if she’s having to make new ones. Send her picture to @Rod And @Jak

1 Like

Yes. In order to review a seller, on Scented Pansy, you have to place an order and the SELLER has to review you first or you never get an opportunity to review them. All they have to do is never review or possibly never mark it sold.

I’m aware. And because of this, buyers who never have an order delivered or any other scam experience can miss the opportunity to share that feedback. Sure, there are wall posts and comments, but reviews are much more influential.

2 Likes

I agree that is awful. I also hate PDs review system with a fierceness due to one buyer stalking me fr five months with constant fake one stars. I think there should be a happy medium. It’s also frustrating that neither site requires a review from anyone. A buyer can choose to just never mark their order delivered or leave a review but ours gets posted for them after a week regardless. On the other site, if you want a review from maybe 60% of your buyers you have to leave one for all of them. And heaven help you if you give anyone a well deserved one star then you get to battle. Sure, you win but it’s a pain.

1 Like

Retaliatory reviews are shitty. I appreciate that SP prevents that from happening, but I do wish there was a way to publicly flag scam accounts. It is also frustrating that a review can’t be edited after posting.

1 Like

I agree with all of that whole heartedly