Scented Pansy Forum

Payments: what are you using to accept payments these days?

Hey gang, we’re updating our guide and I’d like to get some feedback about what is the latest for accepting payments on orders. What are you all using these days?

6 Likes

I am in the US, and mostly just Cash App for myself.

7 Likes

Cash App mostly but I’ll take PayPal from people out of the US if they’re nice and polite and have good vibes.

6 Likes

Cashapp is the main one.
Then venmo, paypal, google pay and sometimes apple pay.

6 Likes

I accept Cash App (and have a debit card attached to the account), PayPal (business account with debit card to ensure my account stays open), and Google Pay. I also accept Amazon Giftcard and Amazon wishlist as well as most forms of e-gift cards.

5 Likes

@Rod - Cashapp; PayPal; Venmo ; Amazon Gift Card for discreet buyers - most people pay me through the first two options :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Cashapp, PayPal, Venmo…occasionally Amazon gift cards

6 Likes

I’m new, for me cash app and im about to set up bitsafe this week.

4 Likes

I use Cashapp, Venmo, and PayPal mostly. I will sometimes take Amazon gift cards.

5 Likes

It’s not listed in the FAQS but uk buyers can send to US via Cashapp.

4 Likes

Oh that’s nifty !!! Good to know … I’ll add it to the “random facts in my head jar :grimacing:

@Laci_Foxx - hey girl hey :wave:t3: Cash app is cool , I don’t have my bitsafe setup your reply was my reminder to do so :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello back​:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: excellent!:grin:

3 Likes

Most sellers like cashapp, unless they’re in an area where cashapp isn’t available. For overseas/different currency, PayPal still reigns supreme.

3 Likes

CashApp and Amazon GC (US based)

1 Like

I also have a US & Canadian Amazon account.
Cashapp is most the preferred in the UK.
PayPal is an absolutely last resort.
I have done Bank Direct Credit Transfers with UK sellers I trust.

3 Likes

I take cash app mainly. It is my preferred method. I also take Venmo, Amazon gift cards, and as a last resort PayPal.

3 Likes

Speaking of cashapp…Did y’all see this new update from Cashapp? I saw it on one of the girls pages yesterday

5 Likes

I prefer to use cashapp and Venmo, but also accept Amazon gift card and lastly PayPal as a last resort

4 Likes

Oooh - good to know!! Thanks!

2 Likes