Scented Pansy Forum

New SP Contest Theme Ideas?

Hey everybody! We wanted to do another contest to celebrate Haloween! We’re taking suggestions for names or themes :slight_smile: We love to hear from the community!

2 Likes

“Halloween Costume Promenade”

Haha I don’t know. Love you guys but SP contests are for getting everyone to spend a bazillion dollars in coins at the last minute to knock you out of first place which makes them crazy smart for you guys! I’d love the option of more than one photo!!!

1 Like

Ooo how fun !!! I’m the type of person who needs a month in advance to plan :grimacing: (budget , time ,mom life etc) but something that I thought might be fun, inexpensive and short notice feasible was a pumpkin contest… but not the pumpkins we eat. I’m talking “ bumkins “ . We could decorate our bums like pumpkins using whatever , photograph our bums & may the best bumpkin win!!

Agreed , 2 would be nice !

1 Like

Girl I do not have anyone to paint a pumpkin on my ass :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Boooooties and Boooooobs. :ghost:

2 Likes

Lol me either … but you can always be creative and use an orange panty and garlands or whatever . Doesn’t have to be paint , but it was just an idea that could get some wheel turning :relaxed:

1 Like

The SP Community should do an contest for sellers who are mothers in honor of Mother’s Day. Any suggestions?

1 Like

I love contests and love participating but not sure how we could do mothers day without it getting weird. Maybe just a “spring” contest…bunnies, flowers…that sort of thing.

2 Likes

@Kittenheels That works as well!!!

1 Like