Scented Pansy Forum

Membership Subscription Receipts

I am trying to do my taxes and need receipts for my subscriptions each month for 2021. I have some emails from VTSUP.com but the majority of my receipts for scented pansy subscriptions are missing. I already went to VTSUP and they wanted me to check with SP. Is there somewhere we can access our membership invoices/receipts history?

You might be able to find this information with the bank app connected to your phone? Conduct a search for “VTSUP” … I just did a search on my cashapp and noticed that what derbygirl mentioned in the other forum thread happened to me … I was charged a few extra $13.99’s , December & January :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
@Bambi | @Rod

Unless you have a subscription under a different email address than ‘drippinpanties69@gmail.com’, then you have not been charged anything more than 40 euros for your 6-month sub.

Bear in mind that some other panty sites use the same payment processor Verotel (VTSUP). So searching VTSUP does not automatically equal SP charges.

Please pass this around to whoever needs to see it. It shows on every payment screen associated with SP:

Additionally, one can lookup charges on Verotel here if think there has been an error:
https://www.vtsup.com/en/unexpected-charge
@SirsRoxy @derbygirl

Oooo yes !! Very valid point , I didn’t realize that the other sites use the same vendor so I lied unintentionally :grimacing: | sorrrryyy !! & thanks for jumping in @Rod !!!

1 Like

I looked this up, and I’m still being charged monthly despite having a lifetime membership.

@Rod

I purchased lifetime 12/30/21. It’s just crazy to me that it didn’t automatically cancel the monthly subscription. I’ve gone through the Verotel site to do so now, but this seems like something that should happen automatically even if a different card is used for a purchase.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve done all searches by email on my end and in my purchases on their site. I was sent a couple of invoices but most were never sent.