Scented Pansy Forum

Is Bitsafe Safe?

hey guys. just set up my bit safe account and I’m wondering if I messed up by putting my real name and phone number. is this information viewable to anyone on the site? please let me know! thank you.

3 Likes

Nope you are totally fine! It’s only visible to you and maybe @admins when you payout. And anyone you share your bitsafe info with, so don’t do that lol.
I remember I tried to sign up with my pseudonym and I kept getting denied until I used my real information

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3

1 Like

Omg I love your username!!!
Buttt back to your question……
I personally have not had any issues with this in the year that I’ve been selling my panties on this site … just make sure that the name that you attach to your accepted payments such as cash app , Venmo , PayPal are all setup with your performance name. Because the first name field does appear … I also make a big deal when orders are placed about buyers not leaving any notes … a heart , a “thank you” , a smiley face - those are okay , but nothing regarding the order - too riskay , it’ll flag the system and then you may not be able to use your username again with the potential of your money also being taken if you have any in the account … just my two cents and food for thought since we’re on the subject :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xoxoxo

3 Likes