Scented Pansy Forum

Funny First Dates Poll

Embarrassing/awkward things that have happened on a first date.
  • Forgot his/ her name
  • Belched
  • Farted (loudly)
  • Farted (silent but deadly)
  • Sneezed with snot flying everywhere
  • Knocked a drink over your date
  • Knocked food over
  • Realised you’re with the wrong person
  • Your date is significantly older/younger than expected
  • Your date looks nothing like you were expecting
  • Called them the wrong name
  • Stood up
  • Other - please comment below

0 voters

13 Likes
4 Likes

I haven’t had any of those bad dating experiences…probably because I don’t really date :laughing:

3 Likes

Date/Encounter/Meet Up/Hook Up whatever. @DrippnTittyMilkCutie :grin:

6 Likes

@lauranalove Did you just spam my poll with YouTube? :eyes::grin:

8 Likes

@Jak :eyes::eyes: maaaaaaaaybe. :medal_sports:

6 Likes

Since online/app dating…

Every single meeting/date

9 Likes

@Jak - I’ve gone to have sex with someone and thought they had a big Johnson and I kid you not it was the size of my pinky … I was soooo embarrassed and was like 16 at the time … he was older and I didn’t want him to like hurt me or anything so I just played along - I had to have been blushing I was so embarrassed FOR HIM :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: good googli moogli

6 Likes

@DrippnTittyMilkCutie umm…we haven’t met have we? :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

@DrippnTittyMilkCutie OMG :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: been there. @Jak has been on the other side of that with his :peanuts:.

8 Likes

@Jak right? The internet has introduced us to the “catfish” :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

One lady said to me give me 6 inches. I said I’ll need to bring a friend or do it twice.

9 Likes

I think you misspelled thrice, @Jak.

8 Likes

@lauranalove Omg!!! But can’t argue :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

@lauranalove sooo mf embarrassing!! What’s crazy is I ended up hiring his then wife when I worked in the dental office … she would try to tell me stories about them (because of course she didn’t know we smashed) and all I could think was “with his little pipi… child please” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

& @Jak stwaaaap :laughing: now I’m super curious lol

4 Likes

@DrippnTittyMilkCutie maybe he had a growth spurt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@lauranalove que growth spur ni que growth spur :rofl::rofl: she was “telling stories” - this was at least 7 years later … small town problems but I’ve created plenty of embarrassing moments for myself on my own Lmfaao , I’m a goof

2 Likes

Oooooh I understand this. I’m from a very small town. Very small dating pool. There was no hiding whatchu got under your clothes :eyes::rofl:

7 Likes

Todgers definitely get bigger as you get older. Mine was like a nipple as a teenager. It’s peanut size now.

7 Likes

Things that grow your whole life:
Ears
Noses
Todgers
Got it.

5 Likes