Scented Pansy Forum

Favorite Video Game

I have been playing video games since I was a young kid. One of my all time favorite video games is Sonic the Hedgehog because he have a heart of gold & have super speed. What are some of your favorite video games?

2 Likes

Super Mario 3, and Final Fantasy 7!!

2 Likes

@JadetheSpade nice choices for a favorite!!!

1 Like

Awh that’s so sweet !! I enjoy Halo , Ghost Reacon , any Tom Clancy Game really…8 Ball Pool (phone app) , & can’t leave out Mortal Combat ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@DrippnTittyMilkCutie Mortal Kombat is definitely one of my favorite fighting games all time!!!

1 Like

Mine is Little Big Planet because I am a 5 year old :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@KMK cool choice for a favorite!

1 Like

Favorite is the Zelda Series!! I haven’t played the last two more recent but i loveeee it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed , when my oldest son was two I bought one for him , because how could I not , he had to learn young :rofl: & he’s now 11 and plays call of duty like a grown man !! He always ranks high and in the top 3 in whatever game he’s in … all because momma handed him Mortal Kombat at two :grimacing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

@DrippnTittyMilkCutie that’s freaking awesome!! You taught your son well!!

1 Like

@Latinadirtygirl awesome choice for a favorite!! :heart::heart::heart:

I have never played a video game.

But for the past year or so, I’ve played King of Avalon on my phone every single day. Close enough?

1 Like

@Pinkie_Huntington mobile games count as well. That’s a awesome choice!

@DrippnTittyMilkCutie @KMK @Pinkie_Huntington @JadetheSpade @Latinadirtygirl thank you ladies for telling me some of your favorite video games!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @rayatty - Sonic the Hedgehog has a special place in my heart, too. Just not one I think I was ever able to beat on my own (e.i. my older brothers had to come in and beat a boss or two :joy:)

1 Like

Just Dance on the Switch is pretty great for working that ass

1 Like

@NerdyRedheadRiver excellent choice for a favorite!!

1 Like