Scented Pansy Forum

Coin-purchase organizer?

I really like the coins system for safety of the sellers; that’s the most important function of that feature… but for buyers, it’s difficult to track down old coin purchases for later viewing. Would it be possible to add a “coin purchases” sub-category inside the “orders” menu on the dashboard? Or even a “coins” icon on such orders so they are distinguished from the traditional-sale orders? Thanks for considering!

That said, ADMIN ROCKS, and always will! :v::heart:

14 Likes

Love this idea as a lot of sellers also purchase coin listings. :blush:

8 Likes

Noted and on the list for dev. Thank you!

4 Likes

Just curious. Are Daddio and Rod the same person?

10 Likes

@Jak lololol and the plot thickens :eyes:

3 Likes

Excellent, @Rod , thanks! I’ve always loved the site, and it’s always improving! It’s clearly a labor of love, and you all do a fantastic job.

7 Likes

We’ll never know who truly lies behind the screen @Jak :wink::smiling_imp:

9 Likes

12 Likes

Agreed :clap:t3:! A lot goes into building a site and maintaining it . To take consumer feedback
Into account shows commitment & dedication.
Bravo @Rod

5 Likes

I’m here to serve the underground pleasures and relief station.

8 Likes

So the key to getting any sort of help is serious ass kissing. Noted.

8 Likes

I hope Daddio and Rod aren’t the same person. Because otherwise Rod has seen way more of my asshole than I would like.

5 Likes

Roddio I think is the correct name.

5 Likes

:eyes: this is getting intense…

3 Likes

Lol @daffodil312 just smile and laugh. It’s all good.

9 Likes

sits back with a bowl of popcorn:eye::lips::eye:

6 Likes

@Jak is being naughty :smiling_imp: I like it ❤‍🔥

7 Likes

I agree with you @CherryGlazedToes I like it too :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I honestly love the way ATW handles this. Any item on your shop can be purchased with the payment method you choose, or coins. Each listing shows the cash price along side the coin price. Makes it simple for buyers and sellers, as we do not have to have two separate listings when we want to take coins for something.
I would love to see something like that implemented here.

2 Likes

Right… I was very confused when I started here because of the coin listing.
Y are the separate? It’s still a form of payment… y not allow all items to be purchased with whatever payment?