Scented Pansy Forum

Can we PLEASE get a repost option?

@admins
I’m asking again. I know I’m not the only one wanting it.
Can we please get a “repost to feed” feature for listings?
Whether it was a glitch or not, prior to the site update it was possible to repost an unlimited amount of listings and now it is not. It was extremely helpful to have as a feature and it’s the only thing I need from this site now.
There are so many listings that go unseen for months because we can’t repost. And unless I want to completely recreate each listing, the only other option is to boost listings. And you can only boost 4 listings at a time, and I don’t always want to/can’t always afford to pay $2 to boost a single listing for 24 hours.
So a feature to repost *a limited number of * listings would be great.
On ATW they allow you to repost 5 listings in a 24 hour period and you can only repost a single listing one time in a week to avoid clogging the feed.
At this point I’d settle to just be able to repost one listing a day (but more would be great)

9 Likes

Would be cool if @admin could pop in for a sec…

The last time it was discussed in the forum, it sounded like you guys were thinking about actually doing it. If you’re not gonna implement the repost option then just say that or tell me to fuck off or something instead of ignoring the subject.

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised people still use SP. I got an email notification for the forum and that’s the only reason I’m checking it.

1 Like

Admin won’t respond if people are constantly jerky to them. Just a thought

2 Likes

Maybe you should leave then

1 Like

You’re such a peach. Might stay just for you :heart:

4 Likes

I actually should apologize., I dont want to start a war so sorry for being a bitch. You are entitled to your opinion. Take care

2 Likes

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, maybe submit a support ticket? It is clear that admins aren’t checking in here regularly.

3 Likes

They’re not super responsive lately at all. People get frustrated.

3 Likes

Yeah …. I agree … repost button with limitations would be nice …

1 Like

I guess when i do a support ticket or even contact them directly, i get an immediate response so I dunno, i haven’t had those issues.

@Kittenheels you must have a golden asshole or something to get such quick feedback from admin

3 Likes

Meanwhile I have tickets I submitted months ago and never got a response for.

3 Likes

Listen to yourself. If you respond like to that to @admins , they aren’t going to want to work with you. Try being nice. It take a lot less effort to be nice than to be a jerk.

Your definition of nice and others are two different things. Case and point above.

2 Likes

I am absolutely hurting to extreme depths and spiraling out of control to the point my only outlet is to come on a use underwear forum to cyber bully whoever I choose for the day. I’m so glad you noticed. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Love that for you :heart::heart:

2 Likes

It never stops does it? I sure wish people would just be good humans. It’s not that hard.

3 Likes

I messaged Rod to see if repost is in the works

1 Like

So glad you’re back! :heart: And so bummed the truce you attempted stood the test of time! :heart:

1 Like

The truce was all good until you fell back into old habits, K. I’m not sure what you get out of this, however, it can’t be worth getting if you are only getting a thrill when you get a rise out of someone. You’re literally the troll of the scented pansy forum. You run around stirring the pot. Maybe you’re really young and it’s a maturity issue, maybe you’re one of those people who feel extra brave on the internet or maybe you are like this in person too. It’s poisonous and I honestly feel bad for anyone who feels the need for drama where none is asked for. I’d like to say please do better but I don’t have a lot of faith that you’ll do anything but dissect this response and try to pull apart everything I’ve said because you won’t just be real instead of flippant and destructive. If you can’t say something nice, maybe just don’t say anything? We have a metric boatload of stress in our every day lives, all of us since this pandemic started and the last thing anyone needs is added stress in the world of panty selling. I hope you take this to heart. I hope there’s a person in there that recognizes that this is so destructive and unnecessary to pick on or bully people you don’t agree with or like. As far as I can tell you like about 4 people in this forum and two of them are joining you on bullying. Try to be kind and treat people like they have feelings. No one is a robot and you might not know what they are going through in real life. When I was a freshman in high school, a kid came to my school and killed two girls in front of my face and shot 7 others. Why? Bullying. Other kids have hurt themselves, kids that hurt themselves every day because of bullying. It doesn’t stop being a danger once someone is an adult. Let’s try not adding unnecessary stress over panties to the everyday stress everyone is already dealing with.

2 Likes